Build Relationships Through Adventure!
- Who: Pre-K to High School Boys & Girls in gender-specific, age-group classes.
- What: Faith-based adventure achievement program where students build relationships with each other, leaders, and (especially!) Jesus!
- When: Regular meetings Sunday nights 5-6:30pm during the school year, and occasional special outside events.
- Where: Coast City Church upstairs Sanctuary, classrooms, and the Current building.
- Why: Our purpose is to evangelize, equip, and empower the next generation of Christlike men and women as lifelong servant leaders.
- How: In our weekly meetings and outside events, kids and youth learn Bible lessons and verses, practice leadership, play games, build relationships, and learn life skills.